[Steppes] Last chance feathers!

ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Tue Oct 21 23:11:01 PDT 2003

Got your 12th night dress done?  No? Yes? Have a great Tudor and no
accessories?  Want a great Tudor with accessories?  Just want the
accessories? COME TO MY CLASS!!!!  An Ostrich feather fan is what you want
and exactly what you need!!!  Nothing could be more fun to carry anf fun to
make.  (not to mention kinda easy)

WHEN?  November 6!

Last call for feathers!  I will be placing my order on 10/23 for the
feather fan class!  If you plan to attend and don't have your feathers
ready to go, please drop me a line with your color choice (white is always
good) and I shall place your order.  $30 gets you the feathers that you
need PLUS the fan handle and mirror....all you have to bring is fabric,
trim and a glue gun.  This is NOT a bad price...I priced feather fans at
TRF last weekend and they started at $55 and went up from there.
I Promise That You Will Leave This Class With A Fantastic Looking
Will-Pass-The-Ten-Foot-Rule Ostrich Feather Fan!!!  Please come!
Please e-mail me @ orders_donita_l at lilly.com or call 817-300-4729 to place
your order.

Thanks and I hope to see you soon!
Lady Toryn Seven-Feathers, er Stitches