[Steppes] News from Namron

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 03:59:58 PDT 2003

Well...

It was done in an impromptu court at feast.  Sadly, I wasn't AT feast, so
when I came back for court, I heard about it.  If I heard correctly, it was
a "do me now", but I'm sure Baron Edwin or Don Eisen will be able to
clarify.  They'd already left when I got there, so I was disappointed in
both missing it and not being able to yet give personal congratulations.

Morgan