[Steppes] News from Namron

DYAEL at aol.com DYAEL at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 06:43:14 PDT 2003

Members of the Steppes it is with pleasure that I announce the elevation of
my apprentice Don Eisen to the Laurelate.  Please give him a hug when you see
him.  His chosen title will be the German Meister (Master in German) great
surprise.

Congradulations !  Meister Eisen it is so well deserved.

I am sorry that many who were at the event and who thought that court would
not be until 9:00 pm had left site to get a bit to eat.  We missed you very
much.  The Crown surprised us by moving court up due to a problem with feast
being delayed and their concern that an already long court may then not commence
until well after 9:00 pm.  Because Eisen's lady Melanie was at the event and
because so many White Scarves and Laurels were there for their circles, it
seemed the perfect time to just surprise him.  His smile certainly lite up the room.

Warm regards
Mistress Muriel