[Steppes] 3 Cheers For K. O'Malley ! For The Newsletter, Hip Hip Hoozah !

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 11:45:36 PDT 2003

What are the preferred deadlines for the Nov.? Dec.? Newletter(s) ?  Good Morrow and a Grand Hoozah To Thee, O'Malley. Pax,Salaam, et Shalom.
I REMAIN, The Moor O' Dundee, Bardic and excited about tis weekend.... meetin' n' greetin' n' seein' a Grande Fall Courte in me own lands O' da livin'.  And me campin'...tis I gotta see...lol Wharz me tent ?

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio