[Steppes] Greetings from the new Chronicler!

G. Major ginger.major at verizon.net
Wed Oct 22 13:06:30 PDT 2003

I will be unable to attend Populace, but I will be present at the next
business meeting on Nov 4th.

 If you'd like to provide me with an address, I will go ahead and mail a
copy to you (November) with the rest when they go out (before the 4th) and
then we can settle up on the subscription cost.

I do not have any copies from October as November is the first issue I am
doing. I believe you would still contact Maeva (maeva at timecastle.net) for
that issue. My apologies :)

Kynborough O'Malley