[Steppes] Baronial Regalia???

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:42:42 PDT 2003

Howdy all,

A while ago, before Waterlord XXX, a number of items were under construction
that were to be used for baronial regailia. I am looking to find out what
the status of these items are and what needs to be done to complete them for
the investiture in January.

What can anyone tell me about the following items:

Baronial Cloaks - They will need to be adjusted for the new BnB when they
are chosen, not sure about the emboidered parts or hem

Warlord Tunic - I heard something about the trim being ready, not sure about
the embroidery

Kneeling pillows - I know I have one of the embroidered ones that will not
be done for the occaision, but I think there were a couple not so fancy for
regular use

Heralds Tabard

Baronial Achievement banner - I spoke with Muriel on this and she is
planning on making one

Let us all know so we can get these done. Many hands make light work

Any other suggestions for Baronial Regalia?

Borek