[Steppes] Baronial Regalia???

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Thu Sep 11 15:28:17 PDT 2003

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:42:42 -0500 "Brent Ryder" <borekvv at hotmail.com>
writes:
Snip!>
> What can anyone tell me about the following items:
>
> Baronial Cloaks - They will need to be adjusted for the new BnB when
> they
> are chosen, not sure about the emboidered parts or hem
We are working on these and making good progress.  When I drafted the
patterns and constructed them, provision was made for reasonable
alterations for succeeding Barons and Baronesses.  The linings need to be
made.  They are partially cut but not assembled. We were given a target
completion date of Twelfth Night 2004 and I believe we will meet it.

Snip!
> Kneeling pillows - I know I have one of the embroidered ones that
> will not
> be done for the occaision, but I think there were a couple not so
> fancy for
> regular use

There are two small ones and an elongated green one that I made for the
Barony several years ago.  If the embroidered ones are not finished,
these should suffice.

Nuala