[Steppes] Candidate Questions and Answers

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Sun Sep 14 22:11:36 PDT 2003

To the Curious Folks in the Fair Land Around the Steppes

The Candidates for Baron/ess have again asked me to herald their
thoughts.

They appreciate the great interest that the Populace has shown for
answers to the questions already posed here on the list.  In response,
they have asked me to tell the Populace that they will be requesting our
Virtual Scribe to post each of their answers to the Steppes Webpage, but
not to the list.

In return, each of the Candidates asks that if the Populace wants
clarification of  an answer that you contact them directly, privately.
They also ask that if you wish to debate the value of their answers with
friends, that you do that privately as well.  The Candidates are
available anytime for comments or questions, in person, by phone, at
meetings, or by private e-mail.

Which reminds me, the next "Meet & Greet" will be tomorrow evening at
Glaslyn's Fighter Practice in Denton, at Northlakes Park.  Please
reference the map to the park on their website and www.glaslyn.org.

In Service
Lady Francesca