[Steppes] Candidate Questions and Answers

wjwakefield at juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Mon Sep 15 19:57:42 PDT 2003

That's great, except for those of us who do not have internet access.
Which I do not.  The only forum I have for seeing the answers to the
questions is the list.

I fail to see the distinction of posting the answers to the web page and
not to the list.  Both are public forums.  Please enlighten me...

Thanks
Suzanna, herbalist