[Steppes] Baronial Succession Pages and Polling form

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 17:03:24 PDT 2003

I'd suggest two things.

1)  If one doesn't like any of the candidates and fills out a ballot with
one's name, membership information, and says "none of the above" on it, that
would suffice to express such an opinion to TRM.

2)  If I'm not mistaken, at this point, even if everyone in the barony voted
"none of the above" we'd likely get one of these couples as our next B&B.
:)

Morg