[Steppes] Baronial Succession Pages and Polling form

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 07:41:59 PDT 2003

May I point out that this is not a  VOTE but a POLLING.  We are not voting for the next B&B, but giving our opinion to Their Majesties.  When you chose a canidate it is obvious that your support is for that individual, and it needs little more explanation.  However, checking a box that reads "None of the Above" is not only inappropriate (since we do need the position filled), but not very helpful to Their Majesties in the decission making process.  If you truely feel that none of the candidates are adequate, you are more than welcome to write to the Crown and give them that opinion and your reasoning.

Alys