Choosing a name was [Steppes] Warning:Stupid Newbie QuestionAhead!

Stephanie Elliott selliott75161 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 11:05:42 PDT 2003

Thank you for the excellent advice and I agree
completely, so I am in no hurry to find a name, but am
trying to find sources and such to point me in the
right direction.
for the very few events i have attended, I introduce
myself as "She that has no name" or just Stephanie,
with a grinning newbie look to follow.

Stephanie