[Steppes] THANK YOU ALYS re:Polling, Voting, etc....

Ronnie Hodges womrn at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:20:55 PDT 2003

>Thank YOU Alys for your eloquent words....Whomever ??? asked the RUDE
>question about a none of the above vote, ...

Uhm, before someone gets really hurt / angry / upset about the thoughts
expressed in the above, which, however it's worded without speech, I won't
go into a question of which of the two posts was rude or not, I just wanted
to say that I thought the "none of the above" vote question was, first,
valid; and second, amusing; and third, logical.

C'mon, folks, let's not step on each other's Post Toasties -- remember the
SCA's ideals are honor, chivalry and grace.  Humor should be one of them, if
it isn't implied in the aspect of "having a good time, letting others have a
good time, too."
Ride Well,
Ronnie.