[Steppes] a question and a point

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Thu Sep 11 21:19:01 PDT 2003

I think they are probably carefully contemplating the answers to those
questions.  Personally I would rather they take a week to answer them
thoughtfully and honestly than to throw a bunch of words at me really
quickly.  I honestly don't know whether they will post answers to them
on the list or send their answers directly to Karolus.  If they do not
post to the list, we might email them and express an interest in having
their response sent to us as well.  :)  I also have an interest in
hearing their answers so completely understand your desire as well.

Margarite :)