[Steppes] YOUTH BOFFER

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 15 12:47:49 PDT 2003

Lady Colleen O'Kelly, Heiress FalconRose, asked:

> Could someone please tell me:
>
> Where I can find information on armor requirements,
> boffer weapons, and the like.
>
> Also, will there be any loaner gear at Defender?

Your best bet is to ask Lady Donnel about loaner gear.  Here is the latest
message she's posted:

> Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:08:46 EDT
> From: DonnelShaw at aol.com
> Subject: [Ansteorra] Re: Youth Boffer and Youth Combat
> at Elfsea Defender.
> To: youth-combat at ansteorra.org, ansteorra at ansteorra.org,
> steppes at ansteorra.org, elfsea at ansteorra.org
>
> In a message dated 9/5/2003 10:04:33 PM Central Standard
> Time, DonnelShaw writes:
>
> Greetings to all,
> Elfsea will be celebrating her 25th year anniversary at Defender. Long
> have we supported our children in Elfsea. In holding with that tradition
> there will be a Youth Boffer and Youth Combat Tourney held this year.
> Lady Elyssa will be our listmistress and has made a pavilion for the
> youth fighters to sit under. All fighters will be given the chance to
> show us their skills. Please come and join us and show support for our
> children and our future.
>
> Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor.
> Central Regional Youth Marshal

Section 5 of the Ansteorran Marshal's Handbook (not the full title, but you
know what I mean) is all about youth combat, and your other questions can
be answered there.  You can find it through the Earl Marshal's page off the
Kingdom webpage, or directly at http://armored.ansteorra.org/

                 ---= the not-KM Morgan