[Steppes] populace meeting for September

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:09:47 PDT 2003

I have just noticed that the recurring events calendar on the Steppes web
page says that populace is on the 25th of this month, while the Business
meeting and Populace meeting page says that it is Sept 18th. I would really
appreciate some clarification so that I don't show up at Nuala and
Vincenzo's house  on the wrong night.

Linet