: [Steppes] populace meeting for September

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 12:42:23 PDT 2003

This is a place I suggested as a possible place for business meeting.  I
believe that they can configure the room to hold over 100 people, but that
is in "conference" mode with little or no space for tables to eat.  Of
course, the rest of the resturant is available.  Their "base" configuration
seats near 60, with tables for everyone.  The do not charge for the space.

Larger Morgan, also a lover of food and books