[Steppes] GREAT PLACE NewNew Buffet

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 20:18:07 PDT 2003

Good Food AND Plenty Of It !!!  I've eaten there a lot and they even have a frequent buyers card, they've got a meeting room that you can have for large groups also. MoorOfDundee
www.moorofdundee.com

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez <ladycatalina at hotmail.com> wrote:
Marsh and Beltline..........I will recommend this place. Lots of space,
private room. good food.

Catalina

Azel Nzingha Makeda Hatshepsut, The Moor of Dundee,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon,ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- http://www.rogueofdundee.com Ambassador For Ren Radio