[Steppes] GREAT PLACE NewNew Buffet

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 17 12:02:08 PDT 2003

> Er, did I miss something?  Is the name of the place NewNew Buffet?
>  really?  what kind of food?

It's Chinese, although they have some mixed-influence stuff like a stir-fry
of Jalapeno Chicken and pepper bombs on the fried foods table.

They have about five food tables:  Salads (basic green, and toppings, and
dressings, plus pre-mixed salads ranging from Waldorf to hot pickle); fried
(orange chicken, sweet bean paste, shrimp toast, and many etc.); standards
(fried rice, fried noodles, broccoli beef, pepper beef, cashew chicken,
Happy Family, soups); seafood (crab legs, shrimps, etc.); desserts
(gelatin, pudding many kinds of cookies, and ice-cream with toppings).

Drinks cost extra, but I eat there with a drink for under $10.00.  Good
deal!

It's on the southwest corner of Marsh and Belt Line, in the back edge of
the strip mall, near the 75% Off Books.  Clean, spacious, and friendly.
The conference room area is about 1/4 of the restaurant, has a podium and
mikes.

                        ---= little Morgan

"Trouble is only opportunity in work clothes."
                      ---= Henry J. Kaiser (1882 - 1967)
"Water is the most neglected nutrient in your diet but
 one of the most vital."              ---= Kelly Barton