[Steppes] Fall Court

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 29 19:30:19 PDT 2003

There is both a hall with a large fireplace and a covered pavilion with a large firepit.  We had fires at individual campsites last time we were there but the autocrat will have to answer for this time. If they are allowed you will have to bring your own wood, though.  They are unlikely to have any or allow cutting.

Jacque the Spink