[Steppes] Fall Court

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Mon Sep 29 20:26:23 PDT 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:25:33 -0500 "Stosh Gypsy" <stoshgypsy at comcast.net>
writes:
> This looks as though it may be my first opportunity to attend an
> event!  I
> am looking forward to it!  Now for the questions:
>
> What is stone soup?  Not sure.  Maybe someone else knows.
>
> Are campfires allowed?  This depends.  If it is very dry -- no.
Otherwise, usually OK in the prebuilt fire pits.

> Portapotties only, no shower facilities?  There are flush toilets but
you can't flush the TP; it has to be put into trash bags.  These are
usually supplemented by porta-potties.  There are no showers and the only
year we put up solar showers, it was way tooo cold to use them!

> What type of thing shoud I bring for PotLuck?  You will need to contact
the person in charge of the potluck to see what is needed.  In the past,
the Barony has provided the meat and the populace brought everything
else.

Nuala