[Steppes] LAST DAY

mysticfalcon@onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Sat Feb 1 11:39:43 PST 2003

This is just a confirmation letter letting you know that I received your email.  The following is the information that I have for you:

Your SCA Name               Ciard nic Ruadhan O'Seachnasaigh
Mundane Name                 Betty Herrington
Tent Size                         8 by 6 feet
Day Arriving                       9th, hopefully again the day
                                   before the war starts ( I have
                                   helped the work crews in the
                                   past few years

Group Camping with           NOVA  (from Meridies)

If this is wrong your you need to change anything, just let me know.  Plus if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!!
Honour