[Steppes] The Shuttle went down

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 16:15:23 PST 2003

Xene here:
<Looks like we have very sad news.  The Shuttle went down over Argyle/Lake
Tawakoni area this morning and has gone down.
While I was watching the news just now, I saw Master Avatar working at the
NASA mission control.
Let us keep the him and the family of the astronauts in our thoughts and
prayers.>

Hillary from Stargate here, yep that was Master Avatar in the foreground at
Mission Control, in the suitvest, for most of the day.  I called to check
with Katya, his lady, but she was at Candlemas this weekend.  Avatar and the
rest of the Nasa crew will be pulling some very long hours in the months to
come.  Also working as Nasa contractors among the numbers of Loch Soillier
membership is Baron Leofric Ealdricson, Baron Sir Ulsted the Unsteady,
Master Cadfan, I think Mistress Ginevra, and others I don't know of.  Let's
keep them in our thoughts and prayers as well, as they analyse, investigate
and rebuild.