[Steppes] Archery and lessons

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 00:11:22 PST 2003

Greetings all,

sorry for the band useage but just wanted to pass word
along.

With this new year i will be able to teach archery a
lot more then i did last year. I would like to invite
all those wanting to experiance archery to come on out
and get a dose of sailing arrows down range.

We currently practice Sundays 11am to 2pm at the
Eastfield college range just off I30/exit 55. I teach
from 12 to 2pm. I am availible for one on one
instruction with prior notice, and general instruction
for walk ups. I teach children and adults from
beginner to expert in the art of bow and crossbow. We
have loaner bows availible, I do have one crossbow
thats availible to shoot as well.

Parents wishing to let thier children shoot MUST stay
on range while the child(ren) are shooting. Remember
that the fighter practice is but a short drive away
and would make a great day to get both activities in a
day of family fun.

Come on out :)

Lord Ulrich of Carolingia
Steppes Children's Archery Marshal