[Steppes] Asa and Elfsea BC & artisan

letebts@earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 4 04:36:20 PST 2003

If your message was to Lete....
I may and may not be able to go to Elfsea Baronial on the 14th. Looks like
I'm on "Granny to Be" standby!
I got a call from my daughter who says her body is getting ready to have my
new grandson! She was having a contraction Monday while in for a checkup and
couldn't even feel it! She says she is told "anytime within the next few
weeks." Due date is supposed to be the 23rd, however. We'll see.

Elated Lete!

PS. My business is Calligraphy Heaven. Wouldn't it be cool if it had an
email address at your "saintmail.net"?  ;-)