[Steppes] Final news for Gulf Wars camp?

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 22:13:58 PST 2003

There will be about 20 of us going for Steppes, 25-30 for Elfsea.  Finding
the camp will be very easy.  Proceed down Queens Hwy until you see the Gate
they have been talking about.  It will be on your right, Steppes/Elfsea camp
will be on your left about 50 feet further down.

The list of meals still needs to be posted, I do not have that information
at hand.

________________________
Original letter follows:
________________________

Hi.  I thought there was going to be a list for those going to GW, but I
guess it didn't happen.  What is the final news on plans, jobs, etc.?
What is the camp's address?  When I came the first time I got very bad
directions, never found Steppes, and ended up camping with friends.
Last year I got directions that worked, but I'd like to get them again
(not to the site, that I can do, but to our particular camp).

I'm about to embark on a series of trips, and by the time I get back
most of the people will already be there, so if you send information to
me privately or post it to the list, I will read it when I am able.  Am
I still scheduled to cook on Saturday night?  Thanks!