[Steppes] Final news for Gulf Wars camp?

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 4 20:24:25 PST 2003

Hi.  I thought there was going to be a list for those going to GW, but I guess it didn't happen.  What is the final news on plans, jobs, etc.?  What is the camp's address?  When I came the first time I got very bad directions, never found Steppes, and ended up camping with friends.  Last year I got directions that worked, but I'd like to get them again (not to the site, that I can do, but to our particular camp).

I'm about to embark on a series of trips, and by the time I get back most of the people will already be there, so if you send information to me privately or post it to the list, I will read it when I am able.  Am I still scheduled to cook on Saturday night?  Thanks!

                                                ---= Morgan

"Once you have flown,
 you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
 for there you have been,
 and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci
"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake."
                           --=  Jeannette Rankin (1880 - 1973)