[Steppes] Saree surfing safaree

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 15:22:14 PDT 2003

I spent almost an hour going back & forth  on 183 & on MacArthur in Irving.
No Sari World. :( Is there another 183 & MacArthur? Can we do this again
with better directions? Please?

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)