[Steppes] First Warlord

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Fri May 9 13:50:17 PDT 2003

Hello Catarina, There will be people there to help you set the tent up. A
cooler with water and quick protin like cheese and jerky of some type. Some
sun tan lotion. you may want to bring food to cook at night. you sleeping
items (sleeping bag, night cloths, and tooth brush & tooth paste. I also
bring sodas. Don't forget your garb and any projects you are working on(I've
done this). Some others may see something I've forgot to say. Hope you have
fun at your first Warlord
Ld Carlos