[Steppes] First Warlord

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 14:55:51 PDT 2003

Tis my first warlord, as well but my second camping event here in Ansteorra.
I am going to make bug spray and mud boots priorities and citronella candles
or citronella oil and tiki torches and the like.A fan for inside the tent
sounds like a great idea cause you don't want to leave a way for mosquitoes
to get in being that West Nile is endemic.. Lots of water if you cant stand
the tap kind. ear plugs if you dont like the sounds of drumming, bardic
circles and revelers who have over indulged in the products of the brewer's
and vintner's arts. Bring strips of white cloth to tie on the guy lines of
your tent so people don't trip over them in the dark and a hammer to pound
your tent stakes in with.