[Steppes] Baronial Cloak Help Needed!

Jennamonster@aol.com Jennamonster at aol.com
Fri May 9 15:00:43 PDT 2003

        BODY {font-family: Arial; font-size: 10pt;}

Good gentles,

I apologize for the tone of this e-mail, but after a discussion today with
Lady Nuala, it has been determined that several vital pieces of the future
Baronial Cloaks that were given out for embroidery have not been returned to
Lady Nuala for construction of the cloaks.

Please be aware that these cloaks are intended to be used at Warlord and time
is of the essence. If you have any of these pieces, please contact Lady Nuala
by phone (214-330-8518) or by e-mail at <A href="mailto:lizdenpeters at juno.com">lizdenpeters at juno.com</A> as soon as
humanly possible.

If these pieces are not received by Sunday, May 11, we will not be able to
construct the cloaks in time for use at Warlord. It is imperative that we get
these pieces back as the commitment has been made to the Baron and Baroness
by the people of the Barony. Lady Nuala needs time to construct the cloaks,
as she will be unavailable the weekend before Warlord. Please, please, please
help us finish this project!

Should you need help in transporting the pieces, please do not hesitate to
contact me or Lady Nuala at your earliest possible opportunity.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

In service,

Elysia Katherine O'Malley
on behalf of Lady Fionnuala the Fey