[Steppes] Warlord Question

letebts@earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Sat May 17 10:33:46 PDT 2003

Warlord setup is Thursday, May 22 and tear down is the 26th, the actual
holiday of Memorial Day. Come out and help if you can't help any other time.
If you ever wanted to feel needed, now is the time to experience that, and,
as it was said in business meeting this month, "Many hands make light work."

(smiles sweetly) Lete

PS. Labor Day is in September. Interesting calendar he has at work if it
says Labor Day is weekend after next. Almost as good as my time-warped posts
when I forget to reset my computer's clock after I unplug the thing to avoid
its being "fried" by power surges when lightning zaps the nearby
transformer.
L. ;-D