[Steppes] Warlord Question

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat May 17 10:48:32 PDT 2003

> I have a question....Actually Phelipe and I are having a bit of a
> disagreement.
>
> I show on the Ansteorra and Steppes calendar that Warlord is next weekend.
> His calendar at work says that Labor Day is weekend after next.
>
> So, is Labor Day next weekend or weekend after next?

Labor Day is the first Monday in September.

Memorial Day is the fourth Monday in May.

Warlord starts on the Friday before Memorial Day, and goes through the
Monday.

This time next week, Warlord tourney - and bunches of other activities -
will be underway.

                                                ---= Morgan

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
                 ---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short