[Steppes] First Warlord

ORDERS_DONITA_L@Lilly.com ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Mon May 19 08:54:15 PDT 2003

3 words....
Gold Bond Powder.....best stuff in the world for the female thigh.  Belly
dancers swear by it and it smells nice.  It is expensive and hard to find
but sooooo worth it.
Toryn

Jann Mays <hlgabrielle at yahoo.com>
Sent by: steppes-admin at ansteorra.org
05/19/2003 10:07 AM
Please respond to steppes

        To:     steppes at ansteorra.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [Steppes] First Warlord

Gerita, Val, Fritz, Beth et al,
Yep, baby powder is your friend and you can buy the little 50 cent travel
size at Walmart.  Cornstarch - no.  Besides, after awhile, when the
perspiration builds up and the cornstarch rolls into little bits of dough,
it gets messy.  A friend of mine refers to it as "makin' biscuits."  :-D
(thanks, Derr!)

HL Gabrielle (yes, I'm back!  School is over this Friday!  See you all at
Warlord!)

Gerita <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:
Cornstarch should never be used on an adult body for exactly that reason -
the adult physiology allows for the rapid growth of yeast with the
cornstarch as food for the tiny plantlets. Yech! Talc is for adults.

Gerita