[Steppes] LW demo at Irving Mall 5/31

wjwakefield@juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Mon May 19 11:24:25 PDT 2003

This is a reminder that we have a demo Saturday, May 31 (the Saturday
after Warlord).  Demo is from 12 noon to 5 pm, with setup starting abound
11.15.  We have 2 tables for A&S and would like to have any A&S
demonstrations that you can bring.  This demo is for the Irving Library
and is in conjunction with the Taste of Irving celebration, so it should
be well attended.  It is in the food court area of Irving Mall (183 at
Beltline in Irving, NW corner of intersection) the food court unloading
area is near Mervyn's, we are near Foley's.

Due to insurance issues, THERE WILL BE *NO* HEAVY FIGHTING AND *NO* LIVE
STEEL of any kind.  Please DO NOT bring any weapons.  Armour to display
(or wear - Agilwulf may wear his chain mail part of the day) is OK.

Please let me know (off list) if you have any questions, or if you can
bring A&S items or a demonstration.  Thanks

Suzanna, herbalist
LW MOAS
214-351-3907
wjwakefield at juno.com