[Steppes] Re: Weather at Steppes

sunnifa@housewhiteshark.org sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Mon Jun 2 18:09:21 PDT 2003

For my part, I am willing to carry water and forgo electricity. If I
absolutely need electricity, I have a portable 6 hour battery pack that
will run anything, nearly. Wild animals will mostly stay away,
especially if people make their garbage inaccessible. I would prefere a
site mostly clear of nettles and prickly pear.

Primative, but grassy/clear. Keep in mind that enterprising young lords
and ladies might be willing to haul water for those who can't, for small
fees or barter.

Sunnifa