[Steppes] Re: Weather at Steppes

wjwakefield@juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Mon Jun 2 16:51:32 PDT 2003

Just out of curiosity, how much land do we need to hold a Warlord sized
event?  And how primitive will we put up with?

Would we carry water from a well?  Can we do without electricity?  What
about nettles, burrs, fire ants, etc?  Wild animals?  All things we don't
have to worry about at Canton...

What would we be willing to pay in site fee for a very primitive area on
private land around Weatherford?  (extremely remote possibility).

We need to clarify our criteria if we decide to look for another site...

Suzanna, herbalist