[Steppes] Re: Weather at Steppes

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Mon Jun 2 21:15:26 PDT 2003

is anyone familiar with Loy Lake Park, between Sherman and Denison, on I 75?
it hosts the Grayson County Fair, thus pavilions, the GC Horse Show....in an
a very nice arena....parking and camping, Loy Lake for longboat
enthustiasts..... I can try to call and check on it, tomorrow.

Galen

oh........I've never known it to flood....in over 50 years.......... ; )