[Steppes] Waterlord progression (was: Fwd: VooDoo Duck etc.)

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Tue Jun 3 09:31:47 PDT 2003

my housemate suggests, the thought that the problem is simply the Duck's
Humors are out of balance.....so that they need balancing.....four years of
soaking up all the rain that didn't fall made our duckies
floodmatic......rendered their humors sorely out of balance....leaving them
saturated and susceptible to sabotage!

the Cure is simple....self evident....Roast Duck, Duck Flambe, Baked Duck,
even....Anything....but stewed!  And, for the spy... *Immolated Duck*

Galen