[Steppes] Qvack Vadis speaketh. . . .

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Jun 3 09:04:32 PDT 2003

Forwarded by the hand of the gaoler:

 Unto Their Most Understanding Excellencies, Baron and Baroness Steppes and Their Most Forgiving Populace:

I, Qvack Vadis, send my most Abject and Humble apologies.  Though I and My Fellow VooDoo Ducks did our utmost to once again Protect your Most August Event, we failed Most Miserably.

In searching for a Cause of Our failure we have discovered evidence of  the most Fowl of Play.  An Evil duck has entered into the Fellowship of the VooDoo Ducks and, as a Snake amongst Hatchlings, has caused Great Grief.  We are even now endeavoring to Root out this Evil from Our midst.

Know that when this Great Disrupter of Weather is found, he will be dealt with Most Severely and will be given up to Your Most Justifiably Annoyed Excellencies for Your Most Deserving Justice.

To this End I sign Myself, Most Humbly and with Most Sincere Contritement,
Qvack Vadis, High Priest of the VooDoo Ducks

So Written on this Day by the Beakpiece of Qvack Vadis,
Most Wroth of VooDoo Ducks