[Steppes] Re: Weather at Steppes

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 12:01:39 PDT 2003

Just on a want to know.....

I came to warlord for the first time last year. i was
there this year in the rain.

How often does it rain like that?, how many events
(warlords) have been washed out or threatened with
weather?

Perhaps, instead of changing a otherwise comfortable
site - maybe a change in months could be looked at?
may is known for some pretty fun weather. As a hang
glider pilot - i don't even concider flying in may do
to the really funky weather patterns and air aloaft
doing some serious churning.

To change a site takes ALOT - to change a month
requires some meetings, planning and a pen. Only a
suggestion...

Ulrich