[Steppes] Re:Security

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Wed Jun 4 16:01:48 PDT 2003

Let me agree with Serena about security problems, I have had to deal
with drunk mundanes at mutilple events, some of these planned on coming
back with guns, to cause us problems.  One of Canton's advantages is
that we  have mundane Police patrolling the site.  I am surprised that
we have not had more and more violent encounters with mundane.  I want a
site were we can have real, armed police, I don't want to ever see a
swords vs. shotguns melee.  There will always be security problems, I've
been on security at Penis, when mundane got on to the site.

Cairenn