[Steppes] Re:Security

ORDERS_DONITA_L@Lilly.com ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Wed Jun 4 16:24:51 PDT 2003

Can you let me know when that security detail is?  I'm just wondering if I
need to bring a codpiece....
Toryn

Cairenn Day <cpenny at swbell.net>
Sent by: steppes-admin at ansteorra.org
06/04/2003 06:01 PM
Please respond to steppes

        To:     steppes at ansteorra.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [Steppes] Re:Security

Let me agree with Serena about security problems, I have had to deal
with drunk mundanes at mutilple events, some of these planned on coming
back with guns, to cause us problems.  One of Canton's advantages is
that we  have mundane Police patrolling the site.  I am surprised that
we have not had more and more violent encounters with mundane.  I want a
site were we can have real, armed police, I don't want to ever see a
swords vs. shotguns melee.  There will always be security problems, I've
been on security at Penis, when mundane got on to the site.

Cairenn