[Steppes] money at gate

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Jun 5 18:30:39 PDT 2003

In Elfsea at the end of every 2 hour shift we close out the sign up sheets
and a money drop is made to a locked car close by.  If we get robbed we'll
know exactly how much money is locked up and how much money is in the till.

Is this practice a standard for Gate or just something Elfsea does?

HL Arabella