[Steppes] money at gate

chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Jun 5 18:55:23 PDT 2003

I do not know if it is standard, I will let others answer that.

But in a different organization our group did a bank drop every 4 hours.
With atm's readily available world wide we could map out where the ones for
our banks are nearby a site to do that. It is by far the safest of all
options. A car can be broken into and insurance may not cover cash. It could
break a shire for sure if that happened to them.

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally