[Steppes] FWD: Kind Words from Lord Ambrose Blackwood von Mapt

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 5 20:14:38 PDT 2003

With his permission, and with material about his Lost & Found item deleted:

Would you be so kind as to impart to their Excellencies and all of the other folk of the Steppes who worked so hard and long into the night to make sure everyone was safe or at least above water, my many heart felt thanks and deep admiration.  I personally feel all involved did a marvelous job at keeping folk calm and safe.  I will be most glad to attend Steepes 31, Canton site or not.  I'll just camp further up the hill!

Many Thanks and much heart felt gratitude,

In Service to the Dream and Ansteorra,

Lord Ambrose Blackwood von Mapt,

Apprentice to Mistress Shanahan the Fey

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
                 ---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short