[Steppes] Directions for Populace in July

Ashia Yother ashiayother at email.com
Tue Jun 24 11:49:01 PDT 2003

Greetings everyone, populace will be held at my humble abode in July.  Address and directions follow:

2710 Centennial Dr.
Garland, TX 75042

Directions: From 635 take your best route to Shiloh Rd.  Go north on Shiloh for 3 and 1/2 miles.  When you pass W. Walnut, begin looking on your left hand side of the road for a brick wall, after the white brick wall starts the 1st street is Pear Tree, turn left onto Pear Tree, then an immediate left onto Centennial.  Follow Centennial down till you reach 2710.  There will be a blue 83 Chevy pickup outside.

>From North or the 75 area.  Get to Shiloh Rd (from 75 take Beltline east till you reach Shiloh rd and turn right) come up Shiloh going South, turn right onto Pear Street, then an immediate left onto Centennial.  Follow Centennial down till you reach 2710.  There will be a blue 83 Chevy pickup outside.

Call if you need better directions, or email me
972-276-5356 Wk or 469-366-2972 (home)
or
email: Ashiayother at email.com

Lady Allessandra di Giovanni