[Steppes] Sad news

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 18:08:34 PDT 2003

For those of you who know Jon and me, our dog Ginger had to be put down last month due to advanced heartworm condition - I found her in a stupor.  She was 13.  To make matters worse, well... sniff... this morning, I found Morgan, our Husky, dead in the back yard.  She had died in her sleep, all stretched out and looking very tranquil in front of Ginger's doghouse - I guess she missed her.  Her arthritis was getting better due to her new medicine and last night she "wolfed" down her dog food (I had added some canned to her dry food - she loved that stuff). So she was doing well last night.  Anyway, she went peacefully.  She was 15.

Gabrielle

"Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien."

"Mieux vaut profiter tard,
Que jamais ne rien faire."