[Steppes] New Steppes Dance Guild - Monday, June 30

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Wed Jun 25 07:09:50 PDT 2003

Isabeau

Do we need to be in garb?  Can we invite non-SCA?  Do we need soft-soled shoes?  Is there a fee?  Why is the sky blue?  Do I ask too many questions? ;)

I work right around the corner at Jupiter & Kingsley. I will be there!

Thank you,

Julie
Kathryn of Ayr

"All I ever needed was the music and the mirror and the chance to dance "