[Steppes] New Steppes Dance Guild - Monday, June 30

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 25 11:19:03 PDT 2003

Garb is optional. We probably won't be wearing any until summer is
over. Wear comfortable and flexible shoes that are not too heavy - or
bring a pair of clean socks (shoes do not have to stay on.) Our dances
classes are open to the general public. Bring a friend! There is no fee.

See you monday!

HL Isabeau